12.6.11

Badfoot Brown & the Bunions Bradford Funeral Marching Band

All At One Point - memories and playlist

Badfoot Brown & the Bunions Bradford Funeral Marching Band
part 1


part 2


Remembering the great days of helping Carlos Nino on All At One Point which was broadcasted on kpfk on wednesday nights back in the late 90s.
I still have a lot of the playlists I'd make for Carlos. The music has never left me and silly youtube has allowed me to find some of those fresh tracks that I can share them now with the rest of you.

I was watching Sanford and Sons earlier and started searching for stand-up by Redd Foxx, which not sure how but led me to remembering this album.

Composed by Bill Cosby. Composed soon after the assassination of Dr. King.

yeah, I already know what song is next. Gary Bartz and the NTU troupe...
Suite for Ma Dukes [Vinyl]The Original Jam Sessions 1969Harlem Bush Music

Badfoot Brown & the Bunions Bradford Funeral & Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment